Our name says it, our prices prove it.
At Food 4 Less, you’re our guest, and we’re devoted to giving you outstanding service and the absolute best prices in town on the freshest produce, terrific meats, and everyday staples. Food 4 Less Woodland is part of the Nugget Market, Inc. family and our company has been named one of FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” 12 years in a row!
Our pricing commitment says it all! Because we’re here to bring you great deals on top-quality products, we survey Safeway, Raley’s and Bel-Air* every week.
Our name says it, our prices really do prove it!
We are excited to announce some new changes to our Scrip Program. Based on your feedback, we’re streamlining our procedures to make the process easier than ever! Benefits include:
- No need to pre-load your Scrip Card!
- Our program is absolutely free.
- Scrip Cards can be used for all purchases.
- Contributions will be calculated on a graduated scale based on monthly accumulation of purchases.
- Multiple cards can now be registered under one family member so that cumulative monthly purchases will earn a greater percentage.
- Nugget Markets Scrip Cards can be used at any of our Nugget Markets and at our Food 4 Less franchises in Cameron Park, Woodland and Vallejo.
To apply to enroll an organization as a beneficiary:
Complete the Scrip Beneficiary Application and W-9 form and return to Nugget Market, Inc., 168 Court Street, Woodland CA 95695, Attn: Scrip Program.
When applications are accepted, the organization will be notified and Scrip Cards will be issued to the organization. Organizations are encouraged to invite their supporters to participate by distributing Scrip Cards. Supporters must then register online to activate their cards.
To Activate Scrip Cards:
Food 4 Less Scrip must be registered online in order to activate the Scrip Card. If the Scrip Card is not registered online, no contributions will accrue to the designated Beneficiary. Scrip Cards must also be presented to the cashier each time you shop and must be presented before your sale is final. Scrip Cards are valid from September 1 through August 31 and must be reactivated at the beginning of each school year. To reactivate, log in to your Scrip account and follow the step-by-step instructions.
We look forward to our continued partnership, and thank you for participating in our Scrip Program!